sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

THE WAY I SEE IT #186the word is smaller than you think, and the people on it are more beautiful than you think

BERTRAM VAN MUNSETER
I thought that my life was about material things, but I learnt that I was very wrong. The life is full of wonderful things that make me fill like I am now. I find you in a crowd, and maybe I will never find another person like you. My brightest light are you. And I hope this friendship never ends. I love ya LIGHT ANN

Pense que mi vida era sobre cosas materiales, pero aprendí que estaba muy equivocada. La vida esta llena de cosas maravillosas que hacen que me llene como lo estoy ahora. Te encontre en una multitud, y tal vez nunca vuelva a encontrar a otra persona como vos. Mi luz mas brillante sos vos. Y espero que esta amistad nunca termine. Te amo Ana luz-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario